Account Restricted

Roger102
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I had CBD oil legal in all fifty states listed on ebay as do many others, but my Paypal account was stopped by Paypal. Wondering why?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Roger102 wrote:

Yes, I had CBD oil legal in all fifty states listed on ebay as do many others, but my Paypal account was stopped by Paypal. Wondering why?

What type of restriction: You violated Acceptable Use Agreement? Can the restriction be lifted? Or PayPal decided not to do business with you and permanently limited your account? Did you have a dispute and it was discovered you were selling this substance and then restricted your account? Perhaps PayPal has not discovered the "others" yet.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Roger102
Contributor
Contributor

No dispute, just announced the account was stopped no long after Amazon stopped the sales of my CBD Oil. Ha, that's funny. Didn't know others were selling same item. Look at the Amazon and Ebay accounts selling the health substance oil. No, this is a situation that has discrimination of a small company written all over it. Anyway, thanks for your response. I doubt the big corp. is actually reachable for resolution for small businesses like mine. No resolution asked for by them, just held my money, then no contact.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.