Account Permanently Limited

zzz2020
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I honestly do not understand why my account was permanently limited. I am an EBAY SELLER, I do dropshipping on ebay and it is the first time I got multiple sales, Actually an increase in my sales from Ebay in the space of 1 hour. Like literally $1,200 in the space of 1 hour and that is the first time I encountered this spike from Ebay Sales. Paypal limited my account first of all. I provided all my documents passport and ebay invoices directly downloaded from Ebay, And then now I got an email saying I can no longer do Business with Paypal. Like what theHELLLLLLL!!!! I AM ANGRY AND **bleep**. I AM ANGRY AND **bleep**!!! I AM INTERNATIO0NAL JUST TRYING TO MAKE AN HONEST LIVING. LIKE PAYPAL--- YOU NEED TO FIX THIS RIGHT NOW!!!! AND TELL ME WHAT OTHER INFO I NEED TO PROVIDE AND MYABE WHAT FORMAT YOU NEED THE DOCUMENTS IN. Because I do not understand after i directly downloaded the invoices from Ebay. You have a problem still?? Like what the HELLL!!! I am **bleep** AND ANGRY!!!! yALL NEED TO TREAT YOUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

grease-monkey
Contributor
Contributor
Same is happening to me i didn't do anything wrong this sucks i hate this someone help us.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.