Account Permanent Limited. Now what?

FlipFlop20
Contributor
Contributor

Alright, this is my story I made my account when I was underage I was 17 years old close to 18 but I get it still underage my bad I take full responsibility on that. I did saw a few responses from staff that you can make another account? I don't know just want to know if I can make another account now that I'm over the age?

Another doubt I have is if I make another account will that account get permanently limited? Because my limited account is the same g-mail account I use on my bank account even tho I haven't linked it anything. Am I going to have to change the email of my bank account for that too???

I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself I'm just trying to put out all my doubts I don't want to make the same mistake. Anyways any help or advice ill greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FlipFlop20 

You would have to ask customer services if you can make another account, as you opened an illegal one underage sometimes they let you and sometimes they don't.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.