Account Locked

Xindar
New Community Member

Main account has been hacked and Locked. Mother's Maiden name and last four of social changed.  Make a phone call to Paypal only to find out they're closed. I guess as long as Elon Musk makes his millions **bleep** the customer.  A few hours wait time in chat is a **bleep**ing joke too. Jesus Christ as long as the rich people have this much power the world is going to hell.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Xindar 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this trouble. It's a good thing that you managed to notify us about your issue and for us to assist you the best option that we can offer to you right now is for you to reach out to our available chat support since our phone lines are not accessible at the moment due to the worldwide pandemic crisis. Just login on your PayPal account, go to Message Center, then choose the option for Chat. Our friendly customer support teammates are willing to assist you. I provided a link below to help you through the process:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud-to-paypal-faq2422

Hope this will help you, stay safe now and God Bless!

Login to Me Too

Xindar1
New Community Member

Did chat with someone. Got told I have to call which is BS because the call center is closed. Maybe you need to talk to your friends in the chat department. Had to create a new account so yes this is the same person.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.