Account Locked and Access Limited

Vikings2490
New Community Member

I used to have a paypal account years ago. I was unable to access it. Tried logging in. it says there is a problem. contact us. i tried calling. infinite holds 3+ hours. i tried sending a message no one ever came. 

I made a new account for some items we wanted to sell on ebay. I put my address. uploaded my ID> did everything that i was supposed to do! 

I then sold all of my goods through about 40 transactions. Paid for the shipping through paypal with transaction ids and tracking numbers for every single item.. I tried to deposit the money into my bank and they said it would take about 5 days to transfer. on the 7th day i was denied the transfer saying i needed to upload my ID again. Then i needed to upload transaction data. i also need to provide information of my supplier. I uploaded my ID> referenced every single ebay transaction and then uploaded the receipt from my supplier. 

4 days later i am being told i need to resolve my previous account. which i have no access to. I can tried calling i have tried messaging. I have tried everything and cannot get any help on how to resolve what they are asking from me. 

does anyone have any advise? I have $6000 being held in limbo by paypal with no way to resolve what they are asking without paypals help. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Vikings2490 

I hope all is well. First, I must say, thank you for taking time to use the community forum to be heard as our phone lines are currently closed due to the
pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency. I'm sorry to hear that you've been waiting for too long now for your issue to be resolved, Since our phone lines are not accessible at the moment due to the worldwide pandemic crisis, we have an available chat support option that can help you on that problem. Just login on your Paypal account, go to Message Center. Then choose the option for Chat. Our friendly customer support teammates are willing to assist you.

I managed to provide you a that link may also help you to resolve your further queries:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-should-i-do-if-my-account-is-locked-faq907?app=sear...

Hope this will help you, stay safe now and God Bless!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.