Account Limition

jeffmy
Contributor
Contributor

I'm facing the account limitation. Documents required to resolve the problem are all submitted. Normally how long PayPal take to review my issue?  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jude_G
Contributor
Contributor

I opened account in 2008 and had no problems for all this time -- and first I knew of account limitation a top up payment to Skype was refused and when I checked on PayPal my account was limited and it was addressing me on the website as my husband!! Visa card is on a joint account --- but why after 12 years is it suddenly deciding it only wants to deal with my husband. It has my photo -- it had my name on it originally (but now addresses husband) - it has my mobile and emergency email is my own hotmail .....so something has altered in their system and they are not saying. Supplied some detail as requested - it passed one and the other is still in limbo for weeks now. Fed up of going round and round the stupid chat thing on the website  - waste of space...resolves nothing. Requesting to be called does nothing. Spent ages to get through on the phone today and the woman was refusing to deal with me and wanted to talk to my husband who knows zilch about PayPal and is not interested --- so I had to wake him up so he could answer the same questions I already answered on the phone. Only problem was he couldn't understand what on earth the woman was saying - so she had to speak to me and I relayed what she said to husband who then answered. Talk about Charade!! All I want to do is to close the account.  She said she was satisfied on the phone and she said I could now go cancel the account...... but no it is refusing to cancel the account and I cannot delete the credit card. I am going to look for a Govt.Department or some authority to complain to. This is totally ridiculous and I am beyond mad.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.