Account Limited

GabrieMbu
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, PayPal requested for proof of address or else my account would be limited in 30 days. I promptly responded with my bank statement as directed in the resolution centre and further verified my card after which they said it would take 2-3 days to review. Weeks later, it still says the same and my account has now been limited. There is no issue in my resolution centre but the notification to provide proof of address persists and when I click on it, it takes me back to the page saying " Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days." Where it's been for weeks. I've tried contacting PayPal to get further clarification through various means i.e. Message, call, "Name change", Twitter, Facebook and all there was were the automated responses which don't help in my unique situation. I have money in my account, expecting more and have payments to make this week. Please help. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.