Account Limited

AllenB1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi a week ago my account got limited. I've been trying to contact by email, phone, etc. and I have not gotten a response. The account has 800$+ in it, and i need that to pay bills, and other things. I've tried to contact twitter PayPal support as well and they said that they will get someone to reach out to me but its been a few days and there is no answer. I try to go see why I've been limited and it just tells me that I cant use it anymore, and i was supposed to get a email why I got limited but I never did. Why cant I get ahold of anyone, and why is it apparently a lot of people getting limited for? 

and I email support and they didn't give me a reason why I was limited and when I try to call or email no one tells me anything. When i go to resolution center I cant fix my issue or if I try to message someone on the messaging center no one replies. and I email support and they didn't give me a reason why i was limited and when I try to call or email no one tells me anything. When I go to resolution center I cant fix my issue or if i try to message someone on the messaging center no one replies. I have read all your rules/regulations and I haven't done anything against your companies terms of service. Can someone help me?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.