Account Limited

LoonaD
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

My business account has been limited a few days ago (reached +2500 EUR amount) and I am now unable to withdraw my funds. I followed the steps to resolve the limitation and provided all the necessary personal information (proof of address, identity, business information) but got stuck at the last step of the verification process - Confirm bank account. Not sure how to verify my bank account, since there aren't any instructions on how to resolve this issue - it just says "Verify your PayPal account using your bank account - Confirm bank account." After i click on "confirm bank account" button - the link simply directs me to my wallet page where the bank i have linked to paypal account is listed.
I would appriciate the help on how to verify my bank account and how to remove the account limitation as soon as possible since paypal support isn't responsive (tried to contact them via website help form multiple times, along with facebook messenger chat but obviously not much help there).

This is my business account and i am getting very frustrated over the fact that i am unable to withdraw any funds from my account and no one is responding to my e-mails. Btw, I also already scrolled through common questions page to look for similar issues on bank verification - no luck there either.

Anyways, here's how my "verification tasks page" looks like right now:

Personal
  • Personal information ✔️
  • Proof of address✔️
  • Proof of identity✔️
Business
  • Additional business information✔️

Account

•   Confirm bank account - HOW TO CONFIRM BANK ACCOUNT? It doesn't allow me to attach any documents of proof - it simply says "Verify your PayPal account using your bank account - Confirm bank account."

Please help! Thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

LoonaD
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @kernowlass , but I'm not sure this is the right solution. I've been through the process you suggested right after setting up my paypal account and linking the bank and have already verified it and made several withdrawls to this bank account. I did, however, tried this again now just to be sure, but I don't even have an "update" option there. There's only "remove bank" option, along with the text that says:
Type: Checking

Direct Debit Mandate: Accepted

I could try removing the bank account (since this is the only option) and re-link it again, but i'm afraid i wouldn't be able to see any deposits to my bank while my account is limited.

Any other suggestions? I'm not sure what to do at this point. I appriciate the help.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LoonaD 

Is the direct debit mandate still set up in your online banking?

You haven't cancelled it by mistake?

Also does the bank account you have added use the exact name as is on your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.