Account Limited!

SupremeAltz
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Recently My Account Has Been Limited Due To Suspicious Logins But I know no one logged in besides me and my friend they asked to complete 2 challenges i have completed one fully which was to confirm the card which i did and the other was to provide address proof i have attached a photo of my electrictity bill with the adsress that is linked to the paypal it says the item is being reviewed how long does this aprox take.. i have tried to call paypal and i keep hearing these pre - recorded messages paypal can you please check my account i have provided all documents you needed thank you hope to see my account not limited soon .

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

myolokai1344
Contributor
Contributor

Same and i dont know why should i verify with my credit card when i created a "Personal account" 

Login to Me Too

SupremeAltz
Contributor
Contributor

i hope they check my document soon gl to u too

Login to Me Too

Monodg
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem for a week now, I have uploaded the documents they asked for but just get automated responses to my emails and cannot talk to anyone on the phone, on hold for hours. There is money in my account that I cannot access and I'm going insane trying to sort it out. Looks like my only option is to drive up to their offices and scream at someone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.