Account Limited for Website that Does Not Exist

bestnflmemez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

My PayPal account was permanently limited about 20 days ago and in the email I received explaining why it talks a lot about "Your website". From the information in the email it seems that the website is the reason my account was limited. The problem is that I don't own a website, never have owned one, and have never been affiliated with one in any way. I emailed them as soon as it happened and I have not gotten a response back. The direct quote I have from the email is:

Please remove all references to PayPal from your website(s) and/or auction(s). This includes not only removing PayPal as a payment option, but also the PayPal logo and PayPal shopping cart.

They seem very convinced that I do have one, but I don't (and never have). So I'm just wondering what the reason is for my account limitation, could it be a mistake?

It also says that in 180 days I will be able to withdraw the money "If applicable". I am not concerned at all about waiting the 180 days to withdraw the money, more if I will be able to at all. How can I know if my case is "applicable"? I'm obviously very concerned about the money in this account and confused as to why I was limited in the first place. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.