Account Limited, but I don't sell things.

alli0322
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to make a purchase online and use paypal to pay like I normally do, and got a notification that my account was limited. In the information, they're asking for details on items I've sold, proof of purchase and shipping... but I haven't sold anything. I was trying to make a purchase. How do I resolve it if I don't have those things???

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

alli0322
Contributor
Contributor

I'm glad I made this post. I see other people are having the exact same problem, which leads me to agree with you all, this is some Paypal issue that they will hopefully fix soon. 

Login to Me Too

alexrov
Contributor
Contributor

Best part is some **bleep** engineer at PayPal is probably bragging to his boss about how many "fraudulent accounts" he just blocked with his new software. Meanwhile we're all sitting on hold with our thumbs up our **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

nku75
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here! This seems to be an issue affecting an insane number of people right now. Something's going on with PayPal. I changed my password in case it's some kind of computer hack.

Login to Me Too

Ali93495
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact issue here, I can't provide the information it needs so now I'm stuck. What a joke honestly.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.