Account Limited but Direct Deposit Payment Processed to Cash Plus what happens?

Leok1m
Contributor
Contributor
As the title says... I signed up for PayPal Cash Plus I believe it’s called and it gave me my direct deposit information to add funds. So my payment (the payer authorized and confirmed the transfer in person at their local branch) was processed via Direct Deposit on Thursday (7/8) and my Account got limited for a different reason (I was owed money and was sent multiple payments from someone, but it was “risky” even though the person confirmed everything with their bank and that the transactions were authorized and legitimate on (7/9). What will happen to the direct deposit once it’s fully processed? The payer’s bank said once it’s processed it can’t be reversed and I need to figure it out with PayPal Cash Plus basically. Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Leok1m
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone? Does Cash Plus directly link with the PayPal available balance? Or will I be ok if I have direct deposits going to the Cash Plus account while PayPal account is limited?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Leok1m,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some concerns with a recent limitation on your account. When your account is limited, you should be able to see which functionality is restricted in the Resolution Center. Normally, this does restrict the movement of funds out of your account, and sometimes potentially into your account as well. I'd recommend resolving the limitation on your account to restore full functionality and potentially access to the account balance.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.