Account Limited and Impossible to Fix

lennonwaters
New Community Member

Hello, let me move past my frustrations with being unable to contact any human beings and just jump right into this ridiculous method of communicating. I made the mistake of purchasing something with a bank account which I assumed was my own, as it was tied to my PayPal account. I have an account at this same bank so it seemed perfectly reasonable. It was a measly $50 purchase. Apparently, though, the account was not my own - and I was reported for fraud, or "suspicious activity". PayPal then requested a bank statement from this account, but, since it is apparently not my account, I could not provide such a thing. I asked my family members, who have helped me out in the past, if the account belonged to any of them. It does not. So, now, I cannot access my money here on PayPal nor can I provide the requested bank statement, and my money here is essentially being held from me. There is apparently nothing I can do to fix this problem. I even said that I would happily sacrifice that $50 to have my account be returned to being operable. No luck. I also asked if there was any other way I could prove that I am in fact who I say I am, but apparently there is not. I just want to be able to access my money so that I can pay for my life. It is absurd that we as a people have built structures so inhuman and illogical. I understand now why my grandfather kept his money buried in the yard. If someone with a heart that beats could help me out I would be very appreciative.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.