Account Limited, PayPal Support Unreachable

GrievingGod
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Guys, I am unable to access the funds in my PayPal account. Initially when I tried to utilize them to purchase something online or withdraw cash I was greeted with a screen that said something like, “We Are Unable To Verify It’s You”. Later I logged into PayPal with a different browser and PayPal then limited my account even further for security reasons. To resolve this I’ve done all the required security steps, and yet my PayPal account still hasn’t been unfrozen days later. I called their support line a dozen times over the last few days - twice at 6am PST just when they open - and all PayPal's system does is hang up on me due to extended wait times. I submitted messages to PayPal through their online portal days ago, and still haven’t received a response. That Paypal limits and locks accounts arbitrarily and then makes themselves unreachable to their harmed clientele is intolerable! PayPal is damaging people’s livelihoods with this - practically sociopathic - practice. Can anyone here tell me how I can reach Paypal and get this resolved? Thanks and Regards
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Katka1
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same problem, it's very annoying and I'm desperate for it 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.