Account Limited | Final Reminder

cirithungol
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

So a month or so ago my account was limited until I upload Photo ID (Passport, driving license etc.)

Since I did not possess these, I am now in the process of applying for a passport, which will take another 6 weeks to be delivered.

However, I just received a "Final Reminder" email about this issue.

How final is this "final reminder"?

What will happen to my account if I am unable to upload my passport until six weeks from now?

Is there any way to give me more time?

Please help. This is already a huge pain for me having to pay for a passport (which is a lot of money for me).

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cirithungol 

Why not phone customer services and let them know what you are doing to resolve the issue?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cirithungol 

Why not phone customer services and let them know what you are doing to resolve the issue?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.