Account Limited - Covid-19?

antennashop
Contributor
Contributor

Have verified account in the past, has been open for about 5 years.  Has gone over $1k many times

All of a sudden today, account limited. Balance over $1k (it's not)

Resolution Dashboard page is stuck loading, so can't resolve.

Contact buttons say Sorry we are closed because of Covid-19.

So are they just making sure that people don't cash out? Or just a number of coincidences.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@antennashop 

Clear browser cache/cookies and restart device or use a different device you own. Or restart your internet connection as bad, unstable, weak signals interfere with processing.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MrBorder

Nah PayPal is doing it on purpose, I just got my account limited for no reason and the page is stuck on the loading circle thing, I tried on two different browsers one of them I never used before cache cleared and on different devices.

PayPal is basically scamming customers by doing this on purpose because they're not down to deal with limitations right now

Login to Me Too

atenantiporta
New Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue. My account got limited and I can't cash out from Paypal but still takes money from other source. It's trapped.

Login to Me Too

Winboltt
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem right now, I’ve sold 2 items through eBay and my account is limited, can’t access the funds, they reviewed my account and decided to close it, yet they have no reason to do so, I can’t get through to the customer service through the phone as they are closed, not sure if that’s because it’s bank holiday today or whether it’s just shut for good because of the coronavirus.
Login to Me Too

Cavox
New Community Member

I've had my account limited for no reason for over a month now, even though I've attached my ID and bank statement on the first day.

I don't know if it's COVID-19 related, but I couldn't reach customer support and receive any useful information (which wouldn't be FAQ copy/paste). 

At this point I'm just waiting for them to lift the limitation, so I can close the account. Disgraceful customer treatment.

Login to Me Too

Jazzyaiko
New Community Member

My account has recently been limited for no good reason , and so I supplied them all the official documents from my country's official authorities to show that this is my registered address, this is me, my business is registered.

Because of covid no one replies on customer hotline anymore so I can't seek help quickly.

WTF is going on and I feel fking stuck, my money and cashflow is all in this account.

Is paypal listening and trying to help or only using **bleep** customer support from philippines who only knows how to send templated response to whatever concerns you raise?

HELP!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.