Account Limited, Can verify using the 3 ways. Need Help Please

comfizuki
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

So i made this account to make use of my friend's 10$ referral link. I've linked my card to this account, but now it is limited. I don't mind if this accounts get deleted or not, but i really don't want my card to my stuck to this account forever (i want to remove my card from this account). It says i can remove my limitations using the 3 methods listed, but i cannot do any: Statements: i'm logged in my bank account and can show any other proof needed but i don't have any statements to use. And i don't have any valid proof of ID either.

I've tried to contact phone support, message support ..etc but 0 help

Please i don't want my card to be forever stuck on this account and i need help to fix it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @comfizuki,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a limitation on your account. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any page for further assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.