Account Limited !!! - BUG

Sebastian_new3d
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Sebastian here.

My PayPal account is limited since 2 weeks ago because of proof of address, the story is that I have submitted even 3 documents and now, ( check the print screens ) when I press " Resolve " is looks like " Thank you for providing all the informations... You are all set now... Your account is back to normal, go to Account Overview ". It looks like contragictory, well on Dashboard it is a problem, when I try to solve the problem there is a bug and shows that my account is unlimited now. Why? How can I solve this problem? I contacted them 20 times on facebook, also sent e-mails to complianceverifications@ and the reply was: Upload a new document there, WHERE THE **bleep**? The resolve page doesn't let me upload something because it shows that the account is back to normal but is NOT.There is the problem -> press ResolveThere is the problem -> press Resolve

There is 0 problems, account back to normal but IS NOT!There is 0 problems, account back to normal but IS NOT!

0 problems.jpg

I am frustrated, it's been 2 weeks since I contacted them first time for this problem. I also called them and I spoke with someone that "verified" the doccuments sent and she sent a review reuest to " complianceverifications@ " but I think they even don't understand something 😞 It is sad, I lose time, money and account limited without reason and with right doccuments ( bank statement, ID card, bank card and electricity bill )

I don't know how to solve this problem, also it is around 4 days since I sent them the last e-mail to complianceverifications@  but they didn't answer me, I explained there all the problem but no answer. NO **bleep**ING ANSWER 😐

I just want to ask you the big question, WHAT TO DO? 

Thank you... 

Sebastian.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

remuchii
Contributor
Contributor

I am dealing with the same exact issue and I am terrified because I just don't know how to fix it or what to do, were you able to resolve it somehow? If you did please could you help me out?

Login to Me Too

Dimitris1989
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same exact problem. They restored my account and two days later it got glitched and permanently limited without even any of the service even reviewing the case. I cleared my cache and cookies but the problem still persists. Did you find solution?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.