Account Limited Again??

dano1066
Contributor
Contributor

A few weeks ago my account was limited and I was asked to provide proof of address and Identity. I provided this information and the limit was removed. A few weeks forward and I find my account has been completely limited. Funds within my PayPal account itself are locked away and I cant access them. They are asking me to provide proof of address and identity yet again. What is going on here? I cant contact support because my account is limited. I have already provided an electricity bill and driving license and there were no issues, any idea what is going on here and why I am not getting told about why these limits keep happening?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dano1066
Contributor
Contributor

I logged in today to check if the limitation had been lifted and it seems to have been reset. Paypal is asking me to provide proof of address and a drivers license. This is the third time they have asked me to provide this information without ever telling me why. What is going on! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.