Account Limited 180 Day Wait

LilPau128364
New Community Member

I got limited on August 15th after receiving a Twitch Revenue Check. It is now Feb 12th and i still have not received an email stating the 180 days are up & that i can withdraw.

1. I can't Live chat (doesnt give me the option anymore)

2. I submitted documents a few days later to verify my identity to get my account unlimited and they got denied for some odd reason that they would not say. (scam?)

Let me know cause PayPal is ridiculous 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @LilPau128364,

I'm sorry to hear about the account limitation. I'm also sorry to hear that you have not yet received a communication regarding the ability to withdraw the funds. Feb 11 would be 180 days from the date of limitation if the limitation was placed on August 15, 2019. Please reach out to customer service to inquire about withdrawal options.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.