Account Limitations

Lahssiniissam
New Community Member

Hello ,
I'm planning to start using PayPal because most of my customers prefer to buy with the Paypal , actually I'm doing 5k to 10k on stripe and i have heard, if receive this amount on PayPal my account it will be limited . Please i would like to know if my account able to accept like those amount or no .

Thank you very much.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Veritasmyco
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t use PayPal at all, or risk them destroying your company on its launch day, as they have done to mine. They ghosted me over 24 hours ago : I have literally been trying, nonstop, for 18 hours to get them to EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE MY SITUATION! How can you NOT have customer service support available within this timeframe? This is absolutely the worst business experience I’ve ever been subjected to. My honest advice is DO NOT USE PAYPAL: THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU...OR YOUR BUSINESS. Sorry, but as a new merchant, that’s my experience. I will close my accounts and refuse all PayPal payments...as soon as I can get them to answer me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.