Account Limitations

Lebrun1993
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I have a problem with my paypal account, it has been a long time that I submitted the required documents (Photo of my passport and my bank statement) in their message they said that they will fix it within 3-5 business days, but my account still limitted, I don't undertand what wrong.  I'm in china and I have  a personnal type of account

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Reaper17
New Community Member
I’ve been getting the back and forward for months now. It’s really annoying... I timed my pay wrong and tried to buy a computer but the account rejected the payment and now my account has been limited since. The problem is i started using this over a decade ago and the account is in my bands name, so to unlimit my account I need to prove my name is Reapers Riddle even though the linked bank account is my name. The whole thing has me **bleep** off and I just end up using afterpay. Everyone I have talked to has been useless and I’m very **bleep** off
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.