Account Limitations

lianmariex3
New Community Member

I do not have any business accounts on Paypal nor sell any products or goods. An limitation on my account has been placed.  It asks for a form of ID< bank statement, to confirm my identity, and to upload a bill of sale. It is asking for a bill of sale to confirm that the "items" I am selling are bought? I don't even have a business account. How was this placed? I even uploaded my bank statement and form of ID but there is no way I can upload a bill of sale if I am not even associated with that type of account for Paypal. I also tried to confirm my identity but the page will not even load after I try to click on the resolve button for that option. MyPaypal account is just for personal use. I am so confused. I have tried calling them and when I bring up that I have an account limitation, the automated machine tells me that I will not be helped through the phone. I am furious. I understand that this is for security reasons but the way it is being carried out is not making any sense. I would really like to speak to someone on the phone from Paypal about this. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.