cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Account Limitations

wow i'm having the same problem. I was told today that they have 6 months to verify your account and let you have your money. And all I was asking for was the release of the money I spent mailing the first game I sold. very stupid if you ask me. And the reason they can't verify my account is I don't have receipts datied the last 6 months for video games I bought over 20 years ago.

I'm having the same issue. This seems unethical and really unfortunate! I made this account to sell one thing on eBay because I really needed the extra money for bills and now I can't even access it...pp1.pngpp2.pngpp3.png

Contributor

I got the same issue. I called them many times already and still got no good result. My account is limited for a month now. First time I called them, they said other 24 to 48 hours... Then I called again then the guy said, minimum 7 days no guarantee. Then, next time I spoke to someone, she said it takes 30 days for review... I called them many times aside from the time that I am able to get in touch with someone and most of the time, I wait for at least an hour... I told them it's affecting my business and they said "oh you can still send invoices to your clients"  for what, so that PayPal can keep more of money...? i have more than $1,500 stuck with PayPal already... very very frustrating... and their messenger service, just a stupid bot.. this is so frustrating for a very big company, they have very slow people... 

Contributor

I am having the same problem and I have tried to email and make a phone call but was put through a long wait. Help!

how to restore my access account

Same here