Account Limitations

EddyBrad69
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I just opened my PayPal account and I filled in every requested information and I haven’t done a single transaction on my PayPal just went through various options and just an overall survey of my PayPal account and the only transaction was a $5 gift from PayPal added to my PayPal balance And also added my Go2bank visa debit card to my account Haven’t linked a bank account or anything of the sort but to my surprise PayPal temporarily limited my PayPal account This wouldn’t be an issue as they prompted me to upload a valid ID and proof of address which is understandable Then they asked for a detailed description of transaction history which I haven’t done any single transaction yet And then asked for a bank statement of a bank account linked to my PayPal account which I haven’t done yet I don’t know what to do at this point
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @EddyBrad69

Welcome to PayPal! 

I'm sorry to hear your account was limited. If you're unable to provide a bank statement, you can provide a credit/debit card statement instead. Since you haven't had any transactions yet, you can write a statement explaining that. For any additional questions on lifting a limitation, I recommend visiting our Help Center: How do I remove a limitation from my account? 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.