Account Limitations

jadyer
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been limited for multiple weeks. I have followed all the steps and nothing. Paypal has sent me no email to respond to.

Paypal stated:

• We've sent you an email asking for more information, or
  • We're reviewing your case, and we'll email you with our decision, usually within 3 business days. 

Paypal has not sent me an email asking for more information, and it has been well over 3 business days.

I cannot buy shipping for my eBay items sold because I cannot spend the money in my account!

Please help!!!! What do I have to do to fix this issue!

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Goodplay1
Contributor
Contributor
I am ebay seller and suddenly PayPal put limitation on my account without any reason and very disappointed and I don't know where to ask help .they say I can withdraw money after 180 days .this is PayPal doing unfair. Please help
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Goodplay1 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Highlydosed
Contributor
Contributor
Have the same issue rn its ridiculous, first they wanted my photo id did that and it says complete, now they want proof of ssn, address, and credit card statement.... submitted that a week ago no response... all because I withdrew $20 off my PayPal card... so fraudulent... now over $2,000 just stuck in my account with Bill's pilling up and rent due. So annoying..
Login to Me Too

wavydoesit

whats the solutions 

Login to Me Too

jdlim

I see 44 people saying "me too" to the solution when I suspect they are just saying "Me Too" I have the same problem.  I don't see any solutions in the thread and just more and more frustrated people.

Login to Me Too

yumiMama
Contributor
Contributor

Mine as will my account is on limitation... how to solved it?
Login to Me Too

bogdan_cenov

Hi all,

I also have this issue with account limited. Whatever I do, it always tells me that the document I have provided is not enough. What can I do?

Thank you and Kind regards,

Bogdan

Login to Me Too

drfellow1970
New Community Member
My account is also limited and I've got money setting in it to pay my house note.due to covid we don't have alot of money so now my house note payment is just setting there unable to transfer. This really sucks.
Login to Me Too

TrueAmber2020
I've also completed steps and my acct was limited in January on Jan 8 and it was bc my Unemployment we as DIRECTLY DEPOSITED into my PayPal acct... Help!!! There is not CALL OPTION in the help part of paypal and I can't get anyone to respond on paypal, twitter....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.