Account Limitations

Torell
Contributor
Contributor

I've been told on 3 Separate occasions

or more this month that  the limitation on my account would be lifted. 12/09/2019, was told I did not submit sufficient enough information. 1.Resubmitted info on why account was used suspiciously,2. bank info and 3. proof of residence. All were resubmitted at the same time on 12/09/19. Was told it rakes 4-6 business days and an email should be sent confirming my account Info by friday 12/13. Waited,  no email so I called again. This was a new agent who stated 1 part of the information I need is still pending (proof of address) and it will take an hr or so to correct. I couldn't believe my ears. Waited til Saturday anyway and later on Saturday 12/14/2019 still limited. Call again to see why I'm getting just told anything but the truth. This agent states that my info was never sent to review and reviews take 4-6 days.  I will have an email sent to me by 12/19/19. Waited again. No email at all. So I called.... Again I'm told that this should have been lifted an all the information needed is reviewed and accepted. Says my account will be functioning in the next hr or by next day (Saturday). Nope, still limited. Call again to check and I'm told that the proof of address was not sent on their end an its gonna take another 48-72hrs to correct. Agent is personally handling this case and will email me as well.... That was Friday 12/20... No email, or communication what so ever. Do I keep calling to get the run around the next , who knows ?  Waiting on hold 45 minutes to get nowhere is irritating. Any ideas to resolve this sooner than later?  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Torell 

Nope. No idea. The time it takes varies widely and depends on the complexity of your specific case. Perhaps have customer service put in a support ticket to the back office about your account, the next time you reach an agent.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Torell 

Nope. No idea. The time it takes varies widely and depends on the complexity of your specific case. Perhaps have customer service put in a support ticket to the back office about your account, the next time you reach an agent.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Torell
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for or responding. That's exactly what the agent did this morning. Should be getting an email today as all the information needed has been validated.
Login to Me Too

Deon54
New Community Member

Same problem with limitations. I provided all the info 10 days ago and my account is still limited. All you get are automated replies. I missed on all the end of the year deals.. Well done Paypal for your excellent support/communication.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.