Account Limitations

tewsbury
New Community Member

I have been trying to resolve an account limitation for over a month.  

I have gone thru various chats with no resolution.  I've sent various documents on line to resolve our current address.  One was a bank statement and the chat person said it came thru in Japanese (totally unacceptable response).  I've called the phone number and left a call back number only to get a return call and put on hold for over 30 minutes with a hangup.

I need to speak to a manager and don't know how to resolve this issue.

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

temp20190916
Contributor
Contributor
Let's start a petition on Facebook!
Login to Me Too

kws5
Contributor
Contributor
Doesn't work. Even their social media sources don't response.
Login to Me Too

Klevib12
Contributor
Contributor
What can i do with the code i get on the help>contact>call us? It's been 3 weeks or more that i can't solve this
Login to Me Too

temp20190916
Contributor
Contributor
I am suggesting we start a petition online. Facebook and other social media platforms. Maybe then, they will do something.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tewsbury

Got to keep contacting until you get an agent and ask for a supervisor.

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US. Call early, during business hours, west coast time and press zero when on the line.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

bjohnson6066
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. I received a callback and asked for a supervisor and was placed on hold while the agent got a supervisor while on hold the agent hung up on me. 

Login to Me Too

Bananas123
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here!

I've provided all requested documents and sent emails and reached out on FB and NOTHING!

This is ridiculous..

Login to Me Too

Bananas123
Contributor
Contributor

Note: my account is not business one and i'm not a business or selling anything..

Login to Me Too

Karilyn3
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem now too. apparently along with alot of other people. do a little research & you'll find out how many people can not access THEIR money because paypal has limited their accounts, stopping them from getting to their money. If you are reading this thread chances are your account has had limits set on it. I implore u to visit bbbonline, read the complaints. It is staggering. Bringing myself back to this particular post I felt I needed to speak on the topic of Paypals "help" system & their customer service.  The first time i had my account limited (about 3 weeks ago) i called their customer service department for 9 days in a row. Each time, left on hold for hours on end average 1.5 -2 hrs a day...Only to be told there was nothing they could do for me. And when i asked for a manager I was told (and Im quoting the rep==exact words..) The managers well they don't take phone calls.  WHAT??  This is insanity. You take our money with no reason other that there is a change in out account...yeah....so...changes in accounts occur ALL THE TIME...but then you refuse to talk to us about the "issue" YOU have. that is just crazy. I myself would not be using paypal if it weren't for the fact that in most categories on ebay, ebay requires you to offer paypal as a payment option. so shame on ebay.

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS PAYPAL SHOULD BE PAYING US INTEREST ON OUR MONEY THAT THEY "BORROW" FROM US??? 

\

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.