Account Limitations in Resolution Centre...

MattDavies
New Community Member

It seems that I have a limit on my account which might be the reason why a payment from a customer isn't coming through. I have spoken to Paypal on various occasions and when they point me to go to 'Resolution Centre' and then click 'Account Limitations'... there's no button on the resolution centre saying Account Limitations. 

I'm either being really stupid (probably) or its simply not there and I cannot lift the limits on my account without popping down to Paypal HQ and having a word with the manager... haha

Any advice is welcome. Im quite tech savvy and this should be an easy task. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tofz
New Community Member

I don't know what to do anymore! I've been trying to resolve the limitation issue for 8 years now. You can check my login records. All I did was to receive money from my sister in New Zealand and make a Paypal Button. I've been trying to add different bank accounts for the past 8 years but NOTHING is happening. I did not use my account for fraud and stuffs, whatever the reason is... WHAT THE **bleep**!!! I did not steal anything or ask people for donations or even imagine using my paypal for illegal **bleep**! I was gonna ask YOU to reactivate my account but I changed my mind just NOW! **bleep**in' 8 years of frustration! I WILL POST THIS ISSUE EVERYWHERE till my last breath! Will ask everyone to stop using PAYPAL! I am dying and I needed money then this??? GOD BLESS!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.