Account Limitations for unknown reasons

RadicalCoolBoy
Contributor
Contributor

Screenshot_1.png

So I started selling on Ebay again, as soon as I technically sold my first item I got a case and was emailed this nonsense, i'm not sure why I even got this email, I've sold stuff before and never had to show any of this, I've contacted customer support twice by email and I think I might just have to call, but I've been hating coming up to this moment because I feel like whoever is on the other side of that phone is going to get all my wrath.

Someone recently bought something from me and I cannot print the label, so now these limitations are becoming a hindrance, does anybody know a better solution than paypal? Because I don't think I can get this fixed, especially since I'VE never had an invoice.

Click this if the picture doesn't show up

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RadicalCoolBoy

Screenshot shows as a yellow triangle where i am.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RadicalCoolBoy
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me when I came back, turns out I was logged out, once i logged back in it fixed itself but I don't think that'll help everyone.

Login to Me Too

Instajuan
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened. My account has been limited, can someone tell me how to print a label even if my PayPal Account has been limited?!?$ I need help now please ! How to print label even if your PayPal account is limited.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.