Account Limitations - burning fury

Bloomer12
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal I am...

Raging with anger that your system is cr*p no matter which browser I use and your customer service is appalling.

I have repeatedly sent you our authorised letter from directors both myself and my husband and you keep telling me to upload it into your system which doesn't **bleep** work.

This has gone on for months now - I have tried on the phone I have tried via your cr*p site and I have tried via your compliance email - but oh dear your compliance guys who make the decision won't accept the document via email therefore delaying, interrupting our service and stealing our money yet again.

Yes STEALING my money because you are in capable of receiving documents for some reason and as soon as someone starts making money you seem to want to stop them?

To say I am angry, **bleep** off or **bleep** raging is a colossal understatement. Share this with whoever you would like because I am more than happy to share is with my 80k followers. Thanks for the dreadful service.

Ash

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bloomer12 

Ask for a fax number? 

Yes, of course, when money is starting to be made, coming in like fury, they want to know what's up; the who and the how. They trying to curb money laundering. Who wants know about a account that sees no action. lol 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.