cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Change the 2 business days to 2 business months (and more!) to the time you need to remove the limitation to be more accurate
New Community Member

Yeah 2 years sometimes.. Better we go to their office, it is never good idea to deal with known company who does not offer physical office ! They will just bail on their own conditions when they like to. It is just unprofessional that they have this ungodly timeframe and they should be dealt with firmly as per the laws they try to manipulate

WOW Agree totally PayPal has not customer service and they are so non-responsive .  Had "limitations" placed with no notification and have provided all information requested and have had no response about the issue. Chatted today and told to resubmit all information again but when asked why we needed to to that got no response. Does anyone else find hold times of 17+, 40+, 18+ etc minutes obscene oh and then get dropped when being transfered not to say unable to get transferred from the automated system to a person. Also, when I check the Resolution Center there is nothing there so if that is correct all is correct but Chat Help says no as does the automated system. FRUSTRATING! No real customer service or support system with no responses it is a joke. 

Hey PaYPal Mark maybe you can respond or find some answers for me. This has been going on since early December. Why does PayPal make it so HARD for customers to communicate with PAyPal about problems and issues?

What else should i do if every of my documents to proof my address got rejected? However a yellow photo of ID card is acceptable Smiley Indifferent

Contributor

What did you offer as proof ?
It needs to be a utility bill
Or driving license
The bill needs to be clear all logos must be seen and the reverse also shown

I’m currently dealing with this after using the cash a check service! If i had to go through all this the first time, it makes me not want to use it again. This is so frustrating!!!!!!
Tags (2)

Do you actually believe what you write?  Paypal doesnt give a crap to the community (there is not such a thing here, this a business)  If it did they would have proper customer care.   I have tried to get a answer for a year and nothing.  PP has **bleep** customer service and should have another class action against it. PP should also be classified as a bank and fall under FDIC rules.   

I know that I will get banned but at least vented.

My account has been in the process of receiving funds when my account is limited, Now that it has been resolved, when will I get those funds?