Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Contributor

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Just the number on the “call us” section
Contributor

Please guys don t waste your time as Paypal phone is not working and thier customesservice is sleeping since years !!

look Billions of poeple having problems and there is no noone to help.

ALL Thier phone are robitic and automatic.

SPECIALLY poeple who s thier account blocked and has over 10k or less ! paypal ingored them

Due this reasons i encourage take them to court or open complaint against them all over net and BBB . Org

You must react 

Contributor

It did not help me in removing sending (paypal to paypal) limits. Although I provided all information whenever asked.

Contributor

Re: Account Limitations Issue

Thanks for the info. I've had my account temporarily limited, and I'm waiting for PayPal to respond. The problem appears to have been caused by me, and I'm pretty certain my account is secure. I rather daftly kept resigning-in to make a purchase through my PayPal account on a site, and so I believe that's what the issue was. I've changed my password, and have provided the necessary information and everything. I also have a case number. I'm not sure here is the best place to ask, but I wanted to help as much as I can in making the situation easy to handle for PayPal. (=

Well how come I never got an email, and still am waiting after a week for someone to tell me if I need to submit more information or not??
Contributor

I need help to get my account up and running again please.
Contributor

How to transfer money from PayPal having a limitations for 180 days?
Contributor

I think we should all get together in a war against PayPal - it is nothing but an criminal organization, which should get what they deserve.

They are hiding behind their "privacy policy", and they think they can steal our money. Currently, they owe me over $7000, which I am in doubt they will ever give me back. If paypal closes our accounts because of some "violation" , fine with me, close the damn account but right in the world do you have to steal my money? 

I suggest to prepare a letter and send it to the governments, police, etc.

PayPal is simply stealing our money for many years.

It's time to stop!

Contributor

Seriously though! My account was permanently disabled July 8, 2020 so the 280 was over Jan 4, 2021. I received an email stating my funds were eligible for transfer- but 4 phone calls and endless hours on hold later a supervisor informed me that on Dec 9, 2020 some other violation occurred which started a new 180 days. What could've happened on my frozen account?!!! It's bs and need handled legally. They have like $1700 of mine
Contributor

Hi,

My account was limited and asking for more information, which I submitted several weeks ago, and PayPal hasn't done a thing since. Meanwhile my money is being held hostage. There's no way for me to contact PayPal either, as when I click on their "contact" info, it always only points me to these community pages (or the help page/resolution center, which ends on here, or in a dead end).