cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Account Limited. What You Need to Know

File complaints to the atty general in your area or to california where they are located. I did and eecieved a phone call in 2 days and got my account back
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

This is a total lie!!! My account was closed and funds held without any prior notice whatsoever. No warnings, no request for information, simply my account is closed and money on hold. 

Do you not think your customers at least deserve an explanation? 

Highlighted
Contributor

Believe me, paypal has become one of largest financial gang in the world. Suspending the clients transactions and holding their money without justifying reasons is really violating of their rights. People around the world now increasingly raging and condemning the outrageous actions of paypal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here now they tell me that i need to wait 180 days incase my clients want a refund. Sorry it's a personal account not for business then I spoke with someone and they themselves said they can release the money whenever they want to they don't have to wait till the 180 days are here so they lied about that as well
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I am having this problem with my business account.  It does not offer me any steps to take to resolve it.  I have documentation from my supplier and proof of orders.  How can I fix it if it won't give me the option to?

Highlighted
Contributor

Another here. My account was also permanently closed today with no reason given and no reason I can think of as to why. How are they getting away with closing banking accounts down as they please and retaining other peoples money. I have payments going into this account I desperately need and can't access!
Highlighted
Contributor

What if i already sumbitted but i sumbitted wrong how can i re sumbit the file that they need?
Highlighted

closed mine today for no known reason that i can think of, permanent closure, been with them about 20 years or something as well what a joke, they holding my money for 180 days, it isnt a lot of money but i owe them a few thousand on paypal credit so thats not getting paid haha, **bleep** for tat for them 

Highlighted
Contributor

2 of my accounts were closed yesterday. No email before that, no warnings. 

Out of the blue!

1 account is personal - $1500 on "hold"

Second account - business - $3500 on "hold"

You can't even contact them since there is no option like that in my accounts.

Will try to call them but I am doubt it will help.

I have been with Paypal for about 14 years. And what I can say for sure - it is the largest world crime organization, which should be forbidden in every country. They simply steal your money

Highlighted

THERE IS NO WAY I"M CLICKING ON A RANDOM PAYPAL EMAIL TO GO TO A WEBPAGE. 

I got an email from paypal that looks quite real, that my account was limited. 

At first, I didn't click on the link because I am worried about click-bait and if the email is a fake. But then I couldn't reach PayPal any other method. 

So I capitulated and clicked the link when I read this in your post:  "

Removing limitations

If your PayPal account is limited, here’s what happens:

1. We’ll email you to let you know –  we’ll ask you to log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Centre for details on how to resolve the issue quickly, usually by providing information."

And I GOT A MESSAGE FROM MY BROWSER STATING DECEPTIVE SITE AHEAD!!!!  So I did not proceed. 

There is no way I'm risking clicking on click-bait. 

Paypal you need to do soemthing to help us get in touch with you to resolve our account issues!!