cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

If anyone knows how to get my account back working when my passport has ran out and my driving licence has no picture on after my account has been limited,please let me know! 14 years of using Paypal and it looks like i won't be using it ever again 😞

Highlighted
Contributor

Need help to get normal please
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal put limitations on our church account 4 months ago and requested additional information. It was all supplied immediately and the limitations have not been removed and they haven't answered our emails for 4 months and no-one answers the customer service number.

Highlighted
Contributor

Need help to fix my limitations. Provided all information that I can give and s no reply from paypal
Highlighted
Contributor

The answer is no longer permitted to be in this forum sorry.
Highlighted

Removing limitations ... We’ll email you to let you know – we’ll ask you to log in to your PayPal account

I cannot do that because it show every time

"Sorry, an error has occurred on our part. Please try again."

Q can you help?

Bruno

Highlighted
Contributor

Try deleting your app and then reinstall it. If that doesn't work try a different device.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks Mark for making a post with a list of obvious solutions that don't offer any solutions for a lot of us who are here in the community in the first place. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Why is my account still limited when all my customer received my packages and no complaints. Seriously whats wrong with paypal
Highlighted

Hi, I didnt find a place to resolve my problem. I got an account limitation and I sent a drive license picture. PP-L-245814734543. Please . I would like to resolve It. Thank you.