cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Chris1818
Contributor

Re:same

My wife had her unemployment benefits deposited intoy account and now they did the same to us. 180 days my **bleep**,there has to be something we can do asap
Holdingmycool
Contributor

Re: Need help for me to get normal please

Me 2 and they did the same thing to me locked up my account and told me that it was suspicious activity and they were certain I wasn't doing anything wrong but they had to lock up my account... Did you ever figure out how to get yours unlocked because I've got a lot of money in there and I need my money back
kibz
Contributor

Yes, please. How do I become part of this movement? 

Vgonzalez

Count me in
bellalion
Contributor

Need help fir me to get normal please
Temp20201124f

I would like more info on this Class action lawsuit against Paypal. I have spent about 20 hours on the phone, with 8 different representatives, to be told by a Resolution Center "supervisor" that there is no recourse with Paypal and that my bank will issue a refund if they deem it is approved for chargeback. 6 out of the 8 PayPal reps have told me that the seller has already sent the funds, and that Paypal has sent the funds to my bank on November 2, 2020. My bank rep was on the phone with me, while I contacted Paypal this afternoon, for 4 hours!! And still, no resolution! Paypal has had the "benefit" of these funds for 22 days, after the case was "Closed in my favor" through the PayPal Resolution Center. This is an illegal practice in holding funds.  Please forward me your info. 

Alexandra2207
Contributor

hi,i get limit account yesterday.. and i really have money on my account, they put me limit without to give me the chance even to request .. they said their decision is final for keeping my money for 180 days and after i will be available to withraw my money , i m not a seller.. i m only sending money to my parents and they to me back , i also help my friends and they do it too for me , please advice me what should i do?

Alaskashiz79
Contributor

Count me in. I am as we speak looking for a pdf of a petition to have this matter seriously looked into. I also believe it is illegal business practice to just decide to keep someones money as long as they want and make who knows how much money in interest and not even give a reason. Just that they want to!! It is very disturbing to say the least that they are able to get away with this. And get paid enormous fees while they steal from there customers. Any advice on how to word or go about getting petition started and or lawsuit. I dont know anything about anyvof this but i know we are not in the wrong at all and this poor business practice needs tovbe brought to the attention of every PayPal customer tuere is. That ghere6 money is actually not theres and can be stolen without notice and theres nothing you can do about it!! Ive been doing circles off and on all day. Theres no way to get anything done with the app and technology provided. Its like a big circle of stupidity! You click to ask a question or resilve issue or any of that, and you are laughed at and never get a chance to do anything about it!!!
Alaskashiz79
Contributor

Illegalvacts of discrimination and otricity!!!!

Count me in. I am as we speak looking for a pdf of a petition to have this matter seriously looked into. I also believe it is illegal business practice to just decide to keep someones money as long as they want and make who knows how much money in interest and not even give a reason. Just that they want to!! It is very disturbing to say the least that they are able to get away with this. And get paid enormous fees while they steal from there customers. Any advice on how to word or go about getting petition started and or lawsuit. I dont know anything about anyvof this but i know we are not in the wrong at all and this poor business practice needs tovbe brought to the attention of every PayPal customer tuere is. That ghere6 money is actually not theres and can be stolen without notice and theres nothing you can do about it!! Ive been doing circles off and on all day. Theres no way to get anything done with the app and technology provided. Its like a big circle of stupidity! You click to ask a question or resilve issue or any of that, and you are laughed at and never get a chance to do anything about it!!!
Lilmick102
Contributor

I need help with the same thing. Please help