cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Sudden permanent restriction, getting my money back, "180 day hold"

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/splash.aspx?

Your best bet. I'm wondering if PayPal has gotten hacked, because people are scamming left and right using PayPal.

Tons of people have been scammed from Nguyen <removed> and they are not helping at all.

Search this person's name and you will see how many complaints are going on with out PayPal helping at all. They have figured out how to fake out the process for PayPal, and they are not helping people get their money back.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Need help for me to get normal please

I got an email that I need to submit additional documents of which I did. Upto now I have not heard from PayPal or any action taken. What could be the problem? Kindly let me know. I cant receive any money and it would be helpful when sorted especially during this time of Covid-19 when we are going through tough times. Thanks Victor
Highlighted
Contributor

PLEASE PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL NEWS STATION!! 

Highlighted
Contributor

payment

won"t let me make a payment omline

Highlighted
Contributor

community members my account also has been limited and i have a notice i can not use my account any more.I do not have access to RESOLUTION CENTRE it says you cannot use pay pal any more.Please help me to go to normal.

Thanks 

Basharat <removed>

Highlighted
Contributor

I feel for you! I finally got a message through the message center today. My account was restored. When I logged into PayPal the limitations were taken off however I tried sending money out and it would be declined everytime! I was able to remove my bank account and credit cards because while my account was limited I couldn't do that! Now I kept getting error messages of every kind and I will never use PayPal again. That was a terrible experience! I would go to messages and type in your message. They should get back to you eventually and if it were me I would get my banking information out of there! Good luck to you I know it is a nightmare!
Highlighted
Contributor

HI i read your message do you think pay pal restore my account automatically i do not think you.It did not sent me any email that your account is limited.I sent two emails to restore but i did not receive any reply yet.I will try to remove my bank details and cards if possible. regards Basharat Ahmad Tariq
Highlighted
Contributor

For anyone in California send a consumer complaint to the Cal, Attorney General.

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal rejected my refund requestfrom what I reading on all the complaints it sounds like paypal is automated there is no human handling our complaints!  I was told that my paypal card was automatically turned off and that was the end of the conversation. I posting this message to everyone, we need to protest!

Highlighted
Contributor

They are taking people's money when they feel like it,I'm going down the small claims court not PayPal, if anyone wants to send me their details and problems they have I will forward it as no one is getting any where with PayPal my son as gone missing because they took his fare home hes brain damaged. And they don't care their responsible that hes missing I'm in a mess, the things I've read about them is disgusting