cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

I provided proof and documents to lift the limitation on my accounts. But i dont have any bank statement or something. What should i do ?

Highlighted
Contributor

Prepare yourself for a 6 month hold. And get ready to fight.
Highlighted
Contributor

Well its just a temporary. and the upload photo is completed . provide proof of address and provide information of activity is still in progress. Why 6 months hold?

Highlighted
Contributor

Give it 48hrs....its gonna turn into a 6 month hold. We ALL have done the exact same thing as you. They say send us xyz then bend over so we can **bleep** you!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

**** this paypal. Their security and stuff is so annoying. Its not even helpful anymore. Despite the pandemic happening. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Mines was a simple transfer of funds. Then a error message. Next it was a temporary hold. Soon it was a 6 month hold. Now its dont even email is no more cuz you can't have your money until we say so. Oh yea did i mention they try to turn my closed personal account into a business account and I dont sell even a good story.
Highlighted
Contributor

Like it says at the entrance to Hell... abandon all hope ye who deal with PayPal

Highlighted

I haven't use my account for 10 years and only for sending and receiving, no business. 10 years ago, my appeal was denied saying that they decided to close my account after reviewing it. I wonder if there was a way for me to recover it. I live in a different country now, therefore I'd like to close it, but I don't seem to get permission. Any solution?