cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Contributor

Re: This is the worst customer service experience in my life, paypal you now are killing my business

I think the way Paypal conducts business is criminal. As soon as I have my business account limits removed I'm closing my account.  I'm trying to run a business and they're making me look unprofessional because of their unprofessionalism. How can they legally hold your money hostage indefinitely? My business account has been locked to incoming funds only because of a fraud charge I reported. I sent in the required documentation the same day they requested it and its been 9 days. No EMAIL, NO PHONE CALL. Representatives can't help me , I have to wait for them to contact me. What kind of BS is this? 

Contributor

Re: This is the worst customer service experience in my life, paypal you now are killing my business

paypal should be banned from the world as they lie, cheat, and steal from customers all over the world.  beware of paypal ------ beware of paypal   -----beware of paypal. payapl supports company's from china who lie, cheat and steal.  User beware of paypal----- beware of paypal.  What a rotten company.  beware of paypal---------- the paypal motto must be lie, cheat and steal as that is what they support.  be sure to post on all social media accounts.

Contributor

Same thing here. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE BY PAYPAL!!!

Contributor

PayPal_Mark

The big problem here is that you put restrictions on accounts only because of "suspicious" and "unusual" activity, and of course you very often create big problems for totally innocent people this way. And this is an even bigger issue when you refuse to give any helt whatsoever when people ask for it! I don't know if my account have been "limited" or if there is any other problems, but this is ompossible to solve because you don't even answer emails to the customers support with a full description of the problems. How can you ever defend this behavior, PayPal_Mark?

Contributor

Re: PayPal_Mark

Same here. Suspicious activity; but never explain multiple emails, responses from different people each time. Just unthinking rote responses. Don't help, despite many requests for help. Then,just as suddenly it's OK. Oh, wait try again and it isn't. I feel like Alice following the white rabbit down the hole. And, ta da playing the infamous Red Queen, none other than the dastardly, PayPal....

Contributor

Re: PayPal_Mark

I was banned for life they said it was suspicious & unusual activity & I tried to tell them it wasn't me but they wouldn't listen at all just kept saying your banned for life final decision & wouldn't tell me what the problem was with my account. I tried to call but of course no answer. THEY ARE REDICULIOUS!!!!!
Contributor

Account Limited after request withdraw

My Paypal account is verified with Indonesian bank account. I'm Indonesian.

I use VCC to verify my PayPal account because my credit card from my bank account can't use internationally, but I think it doesn't matter. Because I never use the VCC for operational with my PayPal account.

Yesterday, I requested withdrawal money to PayPal. After 1 day, my account suddenly limited. I provide ID and all proof address that PayPal need. After the review is finished, my account limitation is can't lifted, from the explanation, my account is doing fraud and not obey the user agreement, I'm so confused, what the fraud meaning in PayPal? I've received money from Hiribi.com after selling my Bitcoin for profit and payment from ebook that I sell, Is it fraud ??? I'm not found a false or not obey the rule after I read the user agreements. I need PayPal staff here to give an explanation.

Contributor

Re: Account Limited after request withdraw

Call them. They'll release your money. They may give you a little tough time but legally they have to, at most, release it within 30 days. If you want to escalate the issue because they're not cooperating go to your state small claims court.
Contributor

Re: Account Limited after request withdraw

only for $ 20 from small jobs must be through a local court?

which local court wants to do that.

the funniest joke in cyberspace