cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Do you mind if I ask how long it took for them to release the money?

I will do as you suggested - and hopefully get this mess sorted out!

I think I am gonna set up a website entitled "regulatepaypal.com"

Thank's for your help and your reply!

Contributor

well count me in, I can use your initial complaint to file one in my country ( UAE ), am sure I can shake their waters there with all the legit feedbacks am getting from everyone and my personal agony with them.

Contributor

I gog opposist problem they let sone one hack my account spend my money with out even informing me if the trasaction then once all is resoved they wount let me leave i know most go through paypal but now id rather go direct thro paypal js holding bank hostage
New Community Member

My account is been limited cause i have to prove my business address. 

I am trying since month to submit all the documents requested from PayPal, different kind and all the time i receive the same e-mail that the documents i submitted are not acceptable...... So i sent several messages to PayPal customer service to know how i can solve the problem and if is not possible just to get back my remaining balance and in case close down my account..... Well i never get an answer from PayPal and i can't do any transaction so i have my money blocked without knowing how to solve the problem causing me many hard time.....!!

All i do with my PayPal account is honest and respecting the rules so i just need to know how to proceed and get back the use of my money!!!!!!!! I find illegal just to hold my money for such a long time without keep in touch with me to give me a way to solve the problem.

Please i need help!!

Contributor

This is classic PayPal behavior and abuse of power. I think they ignore or make you wait as long as possible on purpose. Yes, they're really that bad! 

Totally agree @JenerSilva,

they are arrogant and they seem to think they can just bully people with their terms and conditions.

It is time for paypal to change. I am currently setting up a website called regulatepaypal.com

I intend to have it all launched by the end of this month. I am hoping that people will get on board, so that we can take paypal to the courts as a single entity and force a change in how they operate here in the UK. It is disgusting that they are holding money for so long - and in some cases - people are going hungry along with their children! When they respond to these people, they are basically sticking two fingers up at them and saying F**k you, go and starve for 180 days. This in itself has to be illegal!

Banks would not be allowed to do this - and whilst banks are not much better, they do at least follow the laws of the country that they operate in - and offer recompense, when they cause any stress to their customers. Paypal just cream the interest off of the money and send canned robotic responses!

Time for a change for sure!

Contributor

Well, its official paypal just doesn't want to talk to me. I've been hung up on ignored by email and social media. I don't want trouble just my money back they robbed from me. Jezuz Chr*st this is pure madness.
Contributor

They have hundreds of pounds of mine and i cant get

paypal need closing down themselves they should be done themselves for thieving peoples money they are an absolute disgrace 

"Try to resolve the limitation in 2 days..." right..... How come I have been waiting 2 MONTHS? I jumped thru all the hoops, I have given very detailed feedback but nobody reads it... (considering I used to be a mystery shopper, that's a bit of a slap in the face) There is no decent method of getting ahold of anyone to say "you SAID you put two small amounts in my bank and took them out BUT NOTHING  happened in my bank!" I really want to get back on eBay and I have birthdays coming up shortly - can we PLEASE settle this?????

New Community Member

"We’ll do our best to confirm your information and remove the limitation within 2 business days, but sometimes it can take a little longer."

It's been 5 WEEKS now, that's more than a little longer!!