cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

e Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Hello Sir. Pls pardon my silence. I cannot in my conscience continue to answer what experience because I was helped by this company.  I couldn't have done it myself.  I had that brought me some success to resolving the way PayPal has been abusing us.  The truth is, we all are not in the right place in our desperate effort to find a solution.  Apparently, this is the most obvious forum where to go try find a solution.  Maybe its just an obvious first step.  As with most companies, PayPal Customer Service seems to be outsourced and its NOT at all efficiently monitored.  Maybe this is where the problem is, that's why I am saying this is not the place to go to. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

My account has been "limited" for almost a year now after a fraudulent charge made to my account. I've submitted my driver's license, etc., and it's been saying it's under review for months and months. When can I expect this to be resolved?!!??!!?!? This is so very frustrating! I mean, seriously, I'm not buying the whole Covid-19 excuse anymore. I tried messaging, and now it's saying that the message system isn't even operational anymore.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have been trying for a few months also. So frustrating
Highlighted
Contributor

I cant verify as all my cards are inactive as they are closed. I cant add new card to account. I cant verify. I cant contact you. Help.
Highlighted
Contributor

I have read thoroughly. It won't allow me to verify that step. Other 2 steps are verified.
Highlighted
Contributor

hi PayPal_Mark,

I've been trying to solve this since February and have provided all the info requested over 30 times! with cover I've lost my 3 business and all the money I have left is with you guys! I really need someone to help me! no one picks up the phone 😞

thanks a lot 

Chris

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

They are holding my money aswell all I was getting is back office is dealing with it and I was told they had everything they need then I get a message saying my account is permanently closed and I've got to wait 180 days for my money, I'm not sitting back and letting them get away with it we all need to expose PayPal for what they are . Thieves. Have you got anywhere with them as yet. Leave email if you want me to contact you I've contacted a solicitor outside PayPal
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes. They denied my first claim and claims to be reviewing a second case. It seems that PayPal is in on the fix.
Highlighted
Contributor

I mean I guess, I see (as I have literally read and re-read the “Terms and Conditions” associated with the usage of the PayPal MasterCard debit card, as it states somewhere that you’re not supposed to use the MasterCard debit card to pay bills or receive government payments, sort of, however… How many of us truly read the terms and conditions Word for Word? Be that as it may, clearly instructional lysed email could be sent on the first occasion where that would happen that a PayPal user uses that money which in their own right is there money to do such activities. So you get a warning email, and then they took give you another warning email that they’re going to close your account because of that sort of particular activity is still being practiced by the PayPal account user, THEN freeze my account. Until then give me my money am I right!?!?
Highlighted
Contributor

I am very interested in the contact you have made outside of PayPal her is my email: <removed>