Contributor

Re: Need help for me to get normal please

lol some how idk why i still use pay pal, it is **bleep**tiest money online

now i use skrill

Highlighted
Contributor

This is a lot of nonsense.

I was never warned about possible limitations on my account, unless it is in fine print somewhere in the rules and regulations.

I have tried to lift the withdrawal limits without success, and I have written emails (that are supposedly answered within 24 hours and have had zero response). Meanwhile my money continues to be locked away in the Paypal account - and I intended to provide those funds to my parents, who need those funds urgently.

Seems unreasonable to me.

Trying this forum now, to see if I can get any help

Highlighted
Contributor

My account is limited also. I sent the requested information a while back and it is still locked. My account was locked/limited due to cashing out Qmee Survey funds. I am waiting on the limitation to be lifted so that I can close my account. This is ridiculous. Good thing I didn’t have much stored on this account. I never received an email saying that they were about to place limits on my account either.
Highlighted
Contributor

At least you know the reason why your account is limited. They told us nothing all we did was get an email after we made a dispute for funds to be returned to our account. I asked to speak with their legal team and they said I had to send them a letter in the year 2020 I have to type a letter and mail it to their lawyers. This is just crazy and I wish I have gone through this forums before I signed up for this things. I need back my money they are holding.
Highlighted
Contributor

Ic3.gov form report them then contact your bank if charges started with them they will retrieve immediately PayPal will not help you! They will steal and give you their terms **bleep** them file the form.
Highlighted
Contributor

I received a notification to withdraw after 180 days. But they never released the money.its now 190 days later they still have the money I can't withdraw
Highlighted

U should look into getting a lawyer and seeing what u can do.
Highlighted
Contributor

Me too!!! PayPal has my government stimulus money!!! Over $2000!! Help! I need this money so I can transfer it out!! They put a limitation on my account stating the bank I have couldn’t be confirmed so I sent a bank statement... nothing! I CAN NIT WAIT 180 days
Highlighted

Hi. A friend who is shielding put money in my account for grocery shopping as they are shielding during the covid pandemic. The account is now limited and I cannot get hold of anyone at PayPal to explain why I can't supply a buyer receipt. I'm a key worker so would like to have this resolved without all the hassle.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hey, I might have an actual solution to a limited problem. My account is frozen solid but they said I can still REFUND MONEY so it could be refunded to the original sender and then sent to you another way.