cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: Need help for me to get normal please

It's the same as I would write my own user policy that I am allowed to kill a person and go shooting down people on the street. It doesn't allow them to scam people, to steal customers money.
clearlycheri
Contributor

You have to fill out arbitration paperwork. It's in their User Agreement that we cant file a Class Action Suit
Stayhighalday
Contributor

Count me in paypal was my payroll and how I got paid and they took over $1467 from my company and said wait 180 days no one an fix it that's bull **bleep** let's sue this company
SatahM
Contributor

Mine is a personal account and for reasons unknown my account has been permanently closed. It has been over 180 days and still no money. I had no disputes or issues of any kind therefore I have no idea why mine has been closed. I wouldn’t recommend PayPal to anyone what so ever.
Toughcookie333
Contributor

Where is the lawsuit? I want to join. These **bleep** locked my account with a refund coming in!! How convenient I am beyond **bleep**..

buttaflybronx97
Contributor

Same Here..NO Reason.Took My Payroll THE SAMEDAY THEY CLOSED ME.....UNEMPLOYMENT AT THAT,!! 593.00 OF MY MONEY

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Where is the link to join the class action lawsuit against those thieves? Can't find it 😕
buttaflybronx97
Contributor

Everything you said is FACTS,Sent all my info,AND i Feel SO Violated. Cause they still have my Info,Shut me dwn For NO REASON..Did the SAme CHANGED EVERYTHING..PSWRDS all that...AND YOUR PROB WAS IN 2020....were in 2020/22 THOUGHT OUT OF ANY CARD I COULD TRUST PAYPAL. I GUESS NOT!!!! SHAME ON YOU PAYPAL SHAME.

KCleasby3

Need help please
bellalion
Contributor

Re: Need h please

Need help for me to get normal please