cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

This company should not be with pay pal at all they are a fraud company. They pray on people hoping they don't figure out what they are doing. They give false advertisement, and somehow they make it believable to pay pal and in return are protected very sad. 

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: Exactly

I agree

@Simbaloo wrote:

Exactly, SydneyShi -- PayPal probably have the worst customer support on internet right now. They are not going to survive if they continue with this attitude against their customers.

New Community Member

Re: This is the worst customer service experience in my life, paypal you now are killing my business

Same on me, nothing to do in the page, they just said

Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within a few business days.

Go to account overview

now I cannot make any payment and take money from my sales, stupid paypal!

New Community Member

Re: This is the worst customer service experience in my life, paypal you now are killing my business

Did anything ever happen from this? Im in the same loop as you were in!!
New Community Member

I completely agree with you... PayPal is the WORST system for business gateway and payments especially in Australia and New Zealand. I would do anything to find another gateway. They never reply, the log a fault is useless on a suspended account. DO NOT USE PayPal for any business use whatsoever. They suspend business accounts and it is almost if not impossible to satisfy the paperwork requirements. Find anything else. Try e-Way or Commbank in Australia and ASB or BNZ gateways in New Zealand.

ha ha ha, paypall is a robot, it seems there is no human being there because once a mistake all freezes and the funds will be eaten by paypall itself.

that's what happens to us.

I have the exact the same issue. I can't withdraw my funds. May I know if this was resolved?

New Community Member

Exactly the same for me!! Driving me absolute insane, they keep asking me to upload my proof of identity cause the one I uploaded first didn't show everything they needed to see, but when I go back to the page it doesn't let me upload it. I'm going to file an official complaint against them through the consumer protection agency, they're just holding my money hostage at this stage really.

Contributor

PayPal_Mark

The big problem here is that you put restrictions on accounts only because of "suspicious" and "unusual" activity, and of course you very often create big problems for totally innocent people this way. And this is an even bigger issue when you refuse to give any helt whatsoever when people ask for it! I don't know if my account have been "limited" or if there is any other problems, but this is ompossible to solve because you don't even answer emails to the customers support with a full description of the problems. How can you ever defend this behavior, PayPal_Mark?

Account Limited after request withdraw

My Paypal account is verified with Indonesian bank account. I'm Indonesian.

I use VCC to verify my PayPal account because my credit card from my bank account can't use internationally, but I think it doesn't matter. Because I never use the VCC for operational with my PayPal account.

Yesterday, I requested withdrawal money to PayPal. After 1 day, my account suddenly limited. I provide ID and all proof address that PayPal need. After the review is finished, my account limitation is can't lifted, from the explanation, my account is doing fraud and not obey the user agreement, I'm so confused, what the fraud meaning in PayPal? I've received money from Hiribi.com after selling my Bitcoin for profit and payment from ebook that I sell, Is it fraud ??? I'm not found a false or not obey the rule after I read the user agreements. I need PayPal staff here to give an explanation.