cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Contributor

Re: Need help for me to get normal please

@donna I have contacted you guys and had an online chat with one of your guys buy the name "Vizopunuo" in his words he says my account has been limited for 180 days and he/she says she/he can not help. And I have no clear reason for why my account is permanently limited, but rather what am given are speculations as to why it may be limited. I would just PayPal to have a one on one engagement with its clients to clear the air than putting someone's business on hold for 180 days like you would compaset them for the losses. So @donna if you can help please do. You limiting 15k is a lot of money that can multiply to 500k in the 180 days you are permanently limiting it

@MTU2019.

I understand.

I'm afraid I do not know why the account became permanently limited. When our review team permanently limits a PayPal Account it is an evaluation of all the information and payments on the account, along with the risk involved. I am sorry, I know this is not the news you wanted to hear.

-Donna

Contributor

May I get to know what exactly could be the issue. Is it the amount of money or something else. If PayPal needs clarification then they should ask. 180 days to resolve an issue to me shows incompetence with an organisation that transacts Money meant for business. I need a solution from PayPal nor " Sorry"
Contributor

getting help for limitations

I call BS! Just trying to talk to a paypal rep is like pulling wisdom teeth without an anesthetic !  Paypal is about as helpful as isis would be to a christian!

Contributor

Re: getting help for limitations

totally agree with you

Contributor

very true, I waited an hour just to see that the line was hung up before a rep answered.

Contributor

Amen
Contributor

My account still in limitation although has been upload document, has been contact paypal support and they are too long to response. How to get fastest support?

Hello Fiki_Hafana,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

I understand. However if you contact our Customer Care team through our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal, we will be able to help you further. 

-Donna