cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Contributor

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

And is there really an example of the account being released? And if the amount is not released, what does PayPal do with it. Retain, donate or?

Thank you for your answer.

Contributor

I'm a week into my limitation, I was not given any forewarning, I have supplied the requested information, have sent a message on a daily basis and attempted to make contact by phone, all efforts result in the same result, absolute silence. The limitation has effected serveral automatic debits including my Netflix subscription. I have been unable to complete some sales on eBay.

I have since set up new payment methods as, it is becoming apparent that, PayPal either has no customer service staff or does not give a sh#t about how they **bleep** with their customers. I'm 100% sure nobody from PayPal will be reading this or, in fact, anything I write.

I'm past frustration, my only solution now is to cancel my account and move to a more reliable company that actually cares.

Contributor

Please help me. It says my account is temporarily limited. I cant link my bank. It keeps saying every time i try: "we're sorry we cant process your request right now please try again later"..
Contributor

I woke this morning. Account permanently limited for supposedly violating Acceptable Use Policy. I read the policy and I'm clearly NOT in violation of their rules. I have my Tax ID , supplier Invoices, and all documetation to show any entity/government agency that my business is legit. How do I open the lines of communication with Paypal?

Contributor

Would PayPal give you even the slightest clue about why they are bullying you?

I not sell anything and my bank acount i dont understand they not send me the statements in english so i cant translate for paypal but i dont know why so many proff as i send id, passport,what else they need to know bank or bills ,so much , so many stuff to provide😥 i dont feel safe at all ! U guys feel safer? Provide all your life to paypal?
Contributor

My account was limited based on having the same phone number (my cell) as another account, which was limited. I consult with a few different companies. PayPal will not provide ANY details as to why my personal account was limited. There is zero help here. The folks at PayPal have done nothing to help me out. In fact, there's a very callous atmosphere with most of the people I spoke with.

This dumb help article I replying to mentions addressing the issues as to why my account is limited. THERE's NOTHING TO ADDRESS! No details have been given!!

New Community Member

i went to resolution center  and there is nothing to provide

I am facing different and big problem about account permanently limited. After I received the mail and I login to my account there is no showing sloving the issue. Last night I just logged in my account from my friend computer to check all the statements and a hole year activities, that's all I did. Also now I can't send messages to PayPal. Why? This is what I received from my mail "After a recent review of your account activity, we've determined you're in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. As a result, your account is now permanently limited. Please remove all references to PayPal from your website(s) and/or auction(s). This includes not only removing PayPal as a payment option, but also removing the PayPal logo and PayPal shopping cart. Per the User Agreement, PayPal may permanently limits your account due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy. From the date of this email, any funds in your account will be held for 180 days. After 180 days, we'll contact you with information on how to withdraw any money in your PayPal account if there's no outstanding legal issue on your account. You still remain liable for all obligations related to your account. Should your account balance falls below zero as a result of any chargebacks, reversals or claims, you'll need to settle the full amount owed to PayPal to avoid further action. Customers who are permanently limited for violating the Acceptable Use Policy are not permitted to use PayPal services and are not permitted to open new or additional PayPal accounts. You can find the complete PayPal Acceptable Use Policy by clicking Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page."
Contributor

Hi good day!!! Ive been selling for one year now on grailed. I have no issues on payment and shipping everything arrived and received by customer. This is the first time. I also provided all youve asked in paypal limitation section. Hope I get to access my account fully. Also would like to have a follow up on my confirmation. This is unfortunate and would like to get resolve as soon as possible for the reason i have pending transactions. Here is the Reference ID: PP-L-203756613134 This is much appreciated. Thank you very much. Have a nice day ahead.