cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Account Limited after request withdraw

only for $ 20 from small jobs must be through a local court?

which local court wants to do that.

the funniest joke in cyberspace

Highlighted
Contributor

Help
Highlighted
Contributor

IT'S THE FIGHT, THAT COUNTS

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi there - hope you are all well ! PayPal has still not released my funds - they said that they needed me to upload some documents which i did ! driving license etc - however in the notification there is still a small number 1 in there and when i click it it asks me for the same thing ! It keeps saying to me someone will get back to you to discuss my limitations .  have done nothing wrong..

paypal is being very unfair and i am upset as i cannot sell anymore on ebay - this is slowing down a lot of things - you can expect me to just sit here all day not working while you hold my money !!! I have posted all items and done everything theyve asked for, this normally does not happen to me ! can someone please just tell me whether they will lift the limitation and release my money for me soon. nobody replies to my emails, furthermore nobody picks up the phone due to covid 19 but thats understandable atm. however they really do still need active agents on there webchats and provide more ways of contacting paypal rather than just these options. i am really struggling with funds due to the covid 19 - and on top of that paypals frozen my funds by placing a temporary limitation on my account!! please can some one help me with this, this is really unfair.

Best Regards

Highlighted
Contributor

In our city, our local news will do an investigative report on consumers that write to them and explain in detail with proper evidence what they are going through with companies that are ripping people off or are falsely holding money with no good reasons, and then they televise the investigation and how it was resolved, most of the time the results are quick but, at the same time the company is expose for bad business practices, the last report I seen was a very big insurance company would not pay a consumer's hospital bill, it was resolved and the company wrote a long apology letter which was read to all the viewers.TRY IT!   

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal is not in the business of being fair and they certainly do not follow their much touted Code of Ethics.... what a fantasy. They are in the business of making money any way they can. At least that has made my PayPal stock go up.

Highlighted
Contributor

Welcome to the horror story club. We all have to wait 6 months to get our money while they get to use it interest free. Good news though. Ebay is going to have more pay options. From what Ive read. Its just ebay customers they are doing this to
Highlighted

Good luck trying to find any PayPal staff they only seem to have robots.

Highlighted
Contributor

they do on facebook just request a agent

i argued with the robot and it responded would you like to talk to an agent

then someone came on and i talked to them

they were helpful

@TurningJohn wrote:

Good luck trying to find any PayPal staff they only seem to have robots.

Highlighted
Contributor

Help