cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: This is the worst customer service experience in my life, paypal you now are killing my business

Me too, AND it goes on for a month now. Latrly i recieved nothing būt roboti reply.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: This is the worst customer service experience in my life, paypal you now are killing my business

@grinbergalita 

Please contact 

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/

Ive submitted a complaint. 

Highlighted

I completely agree with you... PayPal is the WORST system for business gateway and payments especially in Australia and New Zealand. I would do anything to find another gateway. They never reply, the log a fault is useless on a suspended account. DO NOT USE PayPal for any business use whatsoever. They suspend business accounts and it is almost if not impossible to satisfy the paperwork requirements. Find anything else. Try e-Way or Commbank in Australia and ASB or BNZ gateways in New Zealand.

Highlighted
Contributor

ha ha ha, paypall is a robot, it seems there is no human being there because once a mistake all freezes and the funds will be eaten by paypall itself.

that's what happens to us.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have the exact the same issue. I can't withdraw my funds. May I know if this was resolved?

Highlighted

Exactly the same for me!! Driving me absolute insane, they keep asking me to upload my proof of identity cause the one I uploaded first didn't show everything they needed to see, but when I go back to the page it doesn't let me upload it. I'm going to file an official complaint against them through the consumer protection agency, they're just holding my money hostage at this stage really.

Highlighted

Getting through to them is nearly impossible. That is after I worked out they don't have anyone looking at the messages you send them anyway. Ultimately, they found the message when I wasted over 20 minutes on the phone trying to get through. They sound like their admin has not caught up and their systems were designed by someone in kindergarten. 

Highlighted
Contributor

And mine and most of others on here just be careful as most of these are PayPal and same person using first name then coming back using 2nd name.paypal is committing fraud ruined alot of lives and still are
Highlighted
Contributor

The wY to file an official complaint is the through the fbi type IC3.GOV It will bring you exactly to the form then contact your bank immediately they retrieve my funds this way immediately I only stay on PayPal forums to help people who been **bleep**ed by them. I don’t use the service any longer and I’ve already retrieved my money but I pay attention every day to people who are **bleep**ed just like me. Do what I’m saying force them it will work. The form first then contact with your bank. Save all your chats back-and-forth with PayPal and all your attempts to retrieve your money. You can upload them directly to the FBI site. You can also upload them directly to your bank which will retrieve your money.
Highlighted

Have you solved your problem?