cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Seahorse2
Contributor

Re: Need help for me to get normal please

I have a lawyer and I am suing the hell out of pay pal they will not keep doing this to people we really needed our money they should of thought about what they were doing before they did it they messed with the wrong person
Quionna
Contributor

Wishing you great success on the lawsuit. They deserve to be sued. They just recently put out a statement in an article posted on Facebook stating that they customer service is available 24/7. And had the odasity to have it in bold high light. Thats false advertising.
Seahorse2
Contributor

Dont give up no one we can do this do not let them take our money they are very dirty n crooked
Liz200

Hi. A friend who is shielding put money in my account for grocery shopping as they are shielding during the covid pandemic. The account is now limited and I cannot get hold of anyone at PayPal to explain why I can't supply a buyer receipt. I'm a key worker so would like to have this resolved without all the hassle.
homerlea
Contributor

Hey, I might have an actual solution to a limited problem. My account is frozen solid but they said I can still REFUND MONEY so it could be refunded to the original sender and then sent to you another way.

Prince_14
Contributor

Please help me how
marisad406
Contributor

did this work for
Alphaa31
Contributor

Hi I’m currently having this issue did this work for you were you able to refund back to the sender?
WendyMBear
Contributor

I found I could withdraw the money to my bank account using the APP on my mobile phone. I hope this helps  

esinahmayaka
Contributor

That's great, but me i need to add a bank account, when i try i am told to contact customer service, which as you all know its kinda not working.