cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Glad I'm not the only one.

Submitted company registration certificate, proof of addresses (driving licenses) for all directors and beneficial owners, filled in all the documents needed, confirmed on the phone they have everything they need.....then the next day I receive an automated email asking for the whole lot again. Queue another phone call, another confirmation that they have everything they need and another automated email the following day asking for everything again.

This has been going on for over a week now. It's been "escalated" but so far it's not changed the end result. No-one seems to be able to speak to the verification team to find out exactly what the issue is and get an answer.

New Community Member

I keep on sending this proof of address in the past months but they still limit my account. 

I reduced the size of the image but they reply it is blurry. But when I add the size of the image, the submit button of paypal is not working!

I keep calling asking if they received my document they said they have it and is still on review! How long this would take for you to approve the limitation on my account.

Or anyone here any ways on how to receive money online aside from Paypal. Thank you.

New Community Member

Why my account is limited for so long, I can not withdraw money or pay for shipping item. Please help.