cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

No help has been given to me. Gave error message could not verify and all other questions complete. Keep referring me to resolutions. Help!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Highlighted

I can see from everyone's post this isn't going to be easy to resolve.  I tried to supply all the required info online but I got the "not good enough" email a few days later.  However, now the 2 areas of request (business info and original sales receipts) which I've already provided, still show "under review", so I can't even try to add/update anything to address this "problem".  I finally had to call in, and now I am waiting for a call back, somewhere between 47-71 minutes. UGH!  

Highlighted
Contributor

Hello. I wait 1 yeAr but i not yet receive email to withdraw money. Why?? Thank you
Highlighted
Contributor

I AM IN THE UAE and my account has been limited for 5 months now. I have been unsuccessful in removing the limitation because PayPal refuses to accept any documents I submit from my bank or Etisalat as proof of address. I am beyond disappointed and frustrated. This has caused a huge interruption to our life, as subscriptions and website have closed and my children have been unable to pay for games etc.... My personal business transactions have been complicated and messy.  I have contacted the call centre and email numerous times.  I am so dismayed.  Any help grateful received. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Typical PayPal response, Mark; all generalizations and no specifics. I've received ten email responses and they are all the same form letter variety; nobody answers my specific questions. I've done no selling for years, and after making a few purchases using PayPal Credit a couple of months ago, suddenly my regular PayPal account was limited. I made purchases from Vans, Southwest Airlines and eBay; nothing worthy of a permanent limitation. Every time I call, there's a 45 minute wait to speak to someone. There's nothing in the account resolution or limitation page; no disputes at all. So, PayPal_Mark, what's the real issue as to why my account is limited???

Highlighted

I keep receiving on the right side this message: "There’s a problem with your account. Be sure to resolve it to restore full account access." I uploaded my ID card and all the required documents and the limitations are still there. I'm starting to be worried and I would be glad if someone could help me, because I don't know how to make the limitations go away.
Thank you! 

Highlighted
Contributor

I believe they respond when they feel like it (or never). My account is limited (PP-009-059-463-667), but good thing it’s on $2.47 on the account. My account was limited for cashing out survey money (all change - everything under $1). I sent my driver’s license and answered everything that I felt was pertinent. I also made sure I noted that Qmee is a survey site, so I didn’t sell/buy anything. I simply took the surveys and cashed out the payment. I have since tried closing my account since they are taking so long to review, but they won’t let me. My account has been limited over a month now.
Highlighted
Contributor

They have the worse and i mean absolute WORSE support & customer service i have ever encountered.

Tried using all means available (emails, calls, community, resolution centers etc)  to resolve my limitation issues and always met with generic reply asking me to send additional supporting document. After sending the additional supporting document, there was no further reply or respond from their team. Even after numerous follow up, there seemed to be no reply from the original email sender.

When i call in for help, they ask me to start the whole process again of sending verification documents? After sending in the document again no feedback, reply or any form of acknowledgement. Garbage company, do they even care about their customer ? I have send in complains email, provided survey feedback, but i doubt anyone is reading it.

Highlighted
Contributor

To update on my earlier post, limitation on my account was remove 2 days after i posted the above mentioned posting. They finally reviewed the document i send in.

Not sure if it's a coincidence or someone from the community has actually helped on this.