cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted

Re: Need help for me to get normal please

@MTU2019,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Highlighted
Contributor

@donna I have contacted you guys and had an online chat with one of your guys buy the name "Vizopunuo" in his words he says my account has been limited for 180 days and he/she says she/he can not help. And I have no clear reason for why my account is permanently limited, but rather what am given are speculations as to why it may be limited. I would just PayPal to have a one on one engagement with its clients to clear the air than putting someone's business on hold for 180 days like you would compaset them for the losses. So @donna if you can help please do. You limiting 15k is a lot of money that can multiply to 500k in the 180 days you are permanently limiting it
Highlighted

@MTU2019.

I understand.

I'm afraid I do not know why the account became permanently limited. When our review team permanently limits a PayPal Account it is an evaluation of all the information and payments on the account, along with the risk involved. I am sorry, I know this is not the news you wanted to hear.

-Donna

Highlighted
Contributor

May I get to know what exactly could be the issue. Is it the amount of money or something else. If PayPal needs clarification then they should ask. 180 days to resolve an issue to me shows incompetence with an organisation that transacts Money meant for business. I need a solution from PayPal nor " Sorry"
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal is literally trash I wish I found these operators on the street . on god. 

Highlighted

This is a lot of nonsense.

I was never warned about possible limitations on my account, unless it is in fine print somewhere in the rules and regulations.

I have tried to lift the withdrawal limits without success, and I have written emails (that are supposedly answered within 24 hours and have had zero response). Meanwhile my money continues to be locked away in the Paypal account - and I intended to provide those funds to my parents, who need those funds urgently.

Seems unreasonable to me.

Trying this forum now, to see if I can get any help

Highlighted
Contributor

My account is limited also. I sent the requested information a while back and it is still locked. My account was locked/limited due to cashing out Qmee Survey funds. I am waiting on the limitation to be lifted so that I can close my account. This is ridiculous. Good thing I didn’t have much stored on this account. I never received an email saying that they were about to place limits on my account either.
Highlighted

I did send 2 emails already over the last 9 days - zero response.

How many emails must a person send??

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal stealing my money and denying me access to it

Is this an actual person or just a robot replying to messages here.  I cannot believe how many people are unhappy and angry with PayPal for taking freezing or taking their money.  Why are you doing this?

Is it one big giant scam?  

These are people like me who just want to access their money.

I have found the customer service rude and not helpful.

I find this community seems to be a waste of time

How on earth is PayPal still in business?

Is anyone ever going to respond to my request?  I sent in proof of identity. I tried my hardest to give the very inflexible documents you required.

I have been a faithful and responsible user of PayPal for 20 years. This is how you treat me?

Its disgusting

Im a mother of three boys.  You are holding 6000 AED plus of my money.

It is criminal

Highlighted
Contributor

hi, thaion about the problem, I really need help and need my money refund to me, they not say why they permanent limit my account, please help me thank you