cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

same! its ridiculous i thought it was just me !

Highlighted
Contributor

Dear ,

I'm the business owner, i created an pyapal account to receive fund but at some point I ask to provide this letter, and I did what i can with both of my signature, and I kept on receive this reply from the auto message generator and I have no idea whats wrong with the letter I provide since Im the owner of the company, I not sure whose signature are correct now. lol. ANy ideas?

Letter of Authorization
---------------------------

The document we received from you could not be accepted as a Letter of Authorization. This document needs to be signed by an authorized manager or owner and give the holder and operators the right to act on behalf of your business. Please provide us with a valid document.

- Signatory not authorised

IMPORTANT NOTE:
• This document needs to be signed by an authorized manager or owner, giving the account holder and operators the right to act on behalf of the business.
• This document is required only if the individual operating the PayPal account is NOT listed on the business ownership/registration documents.
• Must show the first name, last name and position of the authorized representative.
• Must include date and signature.
• Must include the official company name and email address registered on the PayPal account.
• The document must be fully visible. Partial documents cannot be accepted as a valid Letter of Authorization.

Warmest regards,

Shane

Highlighted
Contributor

I can't remove my accounts limitations despite sending the details asked many times. I got money on my account I need and I can't use due to the account being limited
Highlighted

Over 10 days since providing information Payplay required and still no access. Note on system says 2-3 days to resolve.

Message left via the support centre  4 days ago and no reply. On phone for over an hour twice and call dropped both times.

This is what happens when there is no alternative and your supplier only takes this form of payment. 

Really frustrating and poor service.

Highlighted
Contributor

My account has been limited back in February and I received an email saying I need to wait 180 days before I am able to withdraw the funds in my account (1.2K GBP). It is now October time and I still have had no response or email saying I can withdraw the funds in my account. Due to COVID I am seriously struggling financially and the fact PayPal is still holding my money is really frustrating,  are there any employees that can allow me to withdraw the funds from my account since I have waited for the maximum time they stated. 

More info: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/My-account-is-permanently-limited-with-...

Highlighted
Contributor

They will never answer you due to COVID-19 apparently they can get through phones no ones working. Also millions of people have received this message that their accounts been permanently suspended and they have wait 180 days for their money. Most are not able to get their money after that. PayPal is robbing all of us! I say let’s start a class action suit all of us get what we’re owed and shut down the stealing pos their company really is!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I share my current situation just in case it helps. I had my account limited twice in the past month. First time very simple process (online) to get myself underway again - took 48 hours. 2nd time a lot more frustrating, and the "self help" web based process didnt help at all. Tried 3 or 4 times to follow the right process - with no success at all. In frustration after being locked out of my account for more than a week (they have my money), I decided to ring and find a human. Process wasnt easy (only way to find a contact number was google search - no way to find on the paypal website) and after waiting for 15 mins on hold with no progression in the queue, I opted for a "call back" as the support team were overloaded. After waiting another 30 mins I got my call back.

Support guy was very patient with me, as I kept venting and telling him how frustrating this all was, but when I finally shut up and listened, he walked me through the process online to validate my identity (upload 1 govt issued photo id0 and to validate my address (upload one utility bill). I submitted, he checked and confirmed that everything was fine, and then said he would do his best to push it through the system (normally a 3 or 4 day  process). Within 12 hours my account was back online.

All this seems to be because of new requirements for anti money laundering and fraud protection (thank your local government) - but the deployment of this by Paypal has been a train wreck for everyone!!

So my takeaway - prepare what you need in advance for ID, if you dont have it they cant help you, and second, I think even if it takes time, make the phone call, the support team are all human - they will do their best to help you if they can. It is not them **bleep**ing things up - but hopefully they sack the knucklehead that came up with the automated process locking all the accounts 😄

Highlighted
Contributor

Over month my account is hold. I sent all info before 35 days and each week agent say: please wait 3-5 days, but this week even the agents not respond to my messages.

Highlighted
Contributor

This is exactly what they are doing! Robbing us! I have thousands blocked and they don’t care about us being in need or having no resources at all! All they say is that their decision is final!
Highlighted
Contributor

stfu scammer, you and this whole company is getting sued 🙂

yall's money will be put into court. Thanks for being hired as a scammer.