cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: This is the worst customer service experience in my life, paypal you now are killing my business

Paypal is hopeless, me and my other friend's accounts all had similar problems. Emailed their support and all they do is auto reply despite multiple times to contact them. Paypal's contact service disable their call-in helpline knowing hundreds will call in often daily, and now their staffs are SO LAZY now and they use reasons like due to covid19 etc - all lies. They just can't be bothered to do anything professionally. They are holding small amounts here and there to hundreds of thousands of people and their goal is accurate millions easily monthly from such unethical move.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: This is the worst customer service experience in my life, paypal you now are killing my business

I have one simple solution for you that I’ve done to stop them. IC3.GOV If enough of us fill this out they will be audited and **bleep**ing money returned
Highlighted
Contributor

I totally agree. Have been waiting for 3 months. Now they will.not respond at all and can not call in. Wish I knew what to do. Have not received item and company pretended to be PayPal to try and trick me to cancel my complaint. PayPal said they would do something about it but NOTHING!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Yea my as well i have almost 3.000 in my **bleep** account and cant touch it i want my **bleep** money i have gave yall **bleep** my information and still nothing do i need to get a lawyer and sue this junk **bleep** company was good at one time but now nothing but a junk app i wouldnt use this app the guy that put the money on here was put there by someone else i dont use this account for this reason if i was yall run run

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal rejected my refund requestfrom what I reading on all the complaints it sounds like paypal is automated there is no human handling our complaints!  I was told that my paypal card was automatically turned off and that was it. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I cannot list items on eBay because PayPal froze my account but still have about 200 items on eBay previously listed. When an item sells eBay tells the customer they cannot pay by credit card or PayPal and to contact me. I have to tell them that PayPal froze my account so the only way to pay me and get their item is to send me a money order or personal check, otherwise cancel the sale. About half the people just ask to cancel the sale which I do, but he item is now off eBay and if I hit the relist button it says sorry option not available so since it is no longer listed I cannot sell it to anyone else either.

Highlighted
Contributor

You should go directly to your customer and make a new temporary arrangement for payments.  In the meantime look for another payment processing partner.  This PayPal is getting to be impossible and they need to experience stronger competition.  You're not the only one loaded with issues yet PayPal is uncooperative.

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal_Mark

The big problem here is that you put restrictions on accounts only because of "suspicious" and "unusual" activity, and of course you very often create big problems for totally innocent people this way. And this is an even bigger issue when you refuse to give any helt whatsoever when people ask for it! I don't know if my account have been "limited" or if there is any other problems, but this is ompossible to solve because you don't even answer emails to the customers support with a full description of the problems. How can you ever defend this behavior, PayPal_Mark?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: PayPal_Mark

Same here. Suspicious activity; but never explain multiple emails, responses from different people each time. Just unthinking rote responses. Don't help, despite many requests for help. Then,just as suddenly it's OK. Oh, wait try again and it isn't. I feel like Alice following the white rabbit down the hole. And, ta da playing the infamous Red Queen, none other than the dastardly, PayPal....

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: PayPal_Mark

I was banned for life they said it was suspicious & unusual activity & I tried to tell them it wasn't me but they wouldn't listen at all just kept saying your banned for life final decision & wouldn't tell me what the problem was with my account. I tried to call but of course no answer. THEY ARE REDICULIOUS!!!!!