cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

getting help for limitations

I call BS! Just trying to talk to a paypal rep is like pulling wisdom teeth without an anesthetic !  Paypal is about as helpful as isis would be to a christian!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: getting help for limitations

totally agree with you

Highlighted
Contributor

very true, I waited an hour just to see that the line was hung up before a rep answered.

Highlighted
Contributor

Amen
Contributor

My account still in limitation although has been upload document, has been contact paypal support and they are too long to response. How to get fastest support?

Highlighted

Hello Fiki_Hafana,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Highlighted

I understand. However if you contact our Customer Care team through our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal, we will be able to help you further. 

-Donna

Highlighted
Contributor

@PayPal_Donna @PayPal_Mark Dear sir, Greeting for the day , i have tried to contact you several times through contact us option in paypal . however, I did not receive any satisfied solution for my concern . always received an automatic reply for me, My case id is: PP-L-215653463843 you have requested delivery reports of selected items, all items delivered to the customers ( Tracking show all delivered ), since i fulfilled all the requirements kindly remove my limitation,curently i am working under a huge financial crisis due to this Corona virus pandemic . it also affected for my whole family. Since i have invested my all money. So please Consider my humble request and kindly take a necessary action to release my funds, in order to overcome from the current crisis situation, thank you

Highlighted
Contributor

Hey bud I filled out and IC3.GOV form It is on the FBI website for cyber crimes you fill it out and report PayPal then once you’ve done that you can contact your bank my bank has since retrieve my money already after PayPal **bleep**ed me around for more than 30 something days there were 37,000 views on this thread alone that means there are 37,000 people who have been **bleep**ed over just on this thread I advise you to save copies because that’s what they wanted me to do if you want your money back
Highlighted
Contributor

This is the worst customer service experience in my life, paypal you now are killing my business

Limit the account due to transaction amt exceed the quota? Fine, after submit all the doc for verification, (all the item verified with green ticked on every single items) and yet my business account is still freeze, no money in and out.  I received phone calls from my customer that not able to complete the payal payment online beacause of this account limitation. I emailed the customer support more than 10 times in the past of 5 days and with all the same ROBOT answers. PLEASE GO TO THE DASH BOARD PAGE AND RE-SUMIT THE DOC... . YOUR SYSTEM IS SO BUGGY! This is a deadlock loop froever here. I can not do anything in the dash board as all the items are already verified and ticked. There not even a link to click. What can I do? I just want my money back now and switch to STRIPE asap.