cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Need help for me to get normal please

They are taking people's money when they feel like it,I'm going down the small claims court not PayPal, if anyone wants to send me their details and problems they have I will forward it as no one is getting any where with PayPal my son as gone missing because they took his fare home hes brain damaged. And they don't care their responsible that hes missing I'm in a mess, the things I've read about them is disgusting
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Need help for me to get normal please

So sorry about your son. #Neverusepaypalagain
Highlighted
Contributor

getting help for limitations

I call BS! Just trying to talk to a paypal rep is like pulling wisdom teeth without an anesthetic !  Paypal is about as helpful as isis would be to a christian!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: getting help for limitations

totally agree with you

Highlighted
Contributor

very true, I waited an hour just to see that the line was hung up before a rep answered.

Highlighted
Contributor

Amen
Highlighted
Contributor

My account still in limitation although has been upload document, has been contact paypal support and they are too long to response. How to get fastest support?

Highlighted

Hello Fiki_Hafana,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Highlighted

I understand. However if you contact our Customer Care team through our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal, we will be able to help you further. 

-Donna

Highlighted
Contributor

@PayPal_Donna @PayPal_Mark Dear sir, Greeting for the day , i have tried to contact you several times through contact us option in paypal . however, I did not receive any satisfied solution for my concern . always received an automatic reply for me, My case id is: PP-L-215653463843 you have requested delivery reports of selected items, all items delivered to the customers ( Tracking show all delivered ), since i fulfilled all the requirements kindly remove my limitation,curently i am working under a huge financial crisis due to this Corona virus pandemic . it also affected for my whole family. Since i have invested my all money. So please Consider my humble request and kindly take a necessary action to release my funds, in order to overcome from the current crisis situation, thank you